(a spicy, tangy chicken curry)
Try our Vindaloo Chicken Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Kissan Vindaloo Paste adjust according to taste
- 4 Tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Vegetable Ghee
- 1 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 Lb Boneless, Skinless chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 oz fresh ginger root, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tsp Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 Tsp fresh coriander to garnish optional
In a large pan, heat Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Vegetable Ghee over medium-high heat.
Add onions, garlic, ginger and saute until onions are translucent, approximately 2-3 minutes
Then add tomatoes, Kissan Vindaloo Paste, Kissan Garam Masala and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and salt to taste. Mix all ingredients together and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
Add water and turn to low heat, allow to simmer until meat is tender and cooked (approximately 40 minutes) or until chicken is fully cooked.
Garnish with Kissan Crispy Fried Onions and fresh coriander leaves
Serve with rice, roti or naan bread.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!