Enjoy the goodness of tofu with amazing Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Kissan Curry Powder
- 1 block tofu firm & pressed
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 400 ml Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce 1 jar
- 1 onion chopped in square pieces
- 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
Cut the tofu block into equal cube size pieces.
In a bowl add the Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Powder, cornstarch,chili powder and ginger paste. Add the tofu pieces and toss well. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot add marinated tofu cubes. Fry until crisp brown. Set aside.
Heat oil in another pan. Once hot, add chopped onions. Stir until light brown. Add salt and mix well. Then add the Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Add tofu in this mixture and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. Turn Off the heat. Squeeze 1 tbsp of lemon juice over the mixture and mix well.
All done! Serve hot with rice or naan.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!