Try our Tandoori Shrimp made using our Kissan Tandoori Paste.
Tandoori Shrimp, made using our Kissan Tandoori Paste. Quick and easy meal perfect for the BBQ or broiler.
- 12 Large raw Shrimp, remove veins and remove shell if desired
- 3-4 Tsp Kissan Tandoori Paste
- 2 Tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt adjust to taste
- 1 fresh green chillli, de-seeded and finely chopped optional
- 1 lemon, wedged
Preheat the broiler or barbecue on high heat
In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic salt to taste, Kissan Tandoori Paste (mix everything well and evenly)
Toss in the Shrimp and coat evenly
Brush a little Kissan Olive Oil over each shrimp, and cook the shrimp under the broiler or barbecue for approximately 2-5 minutes, turning every few minutes until cooked.
Garnish with lemon wedges, chopped cilantro's and chilies (optional).
Serve with rice or couscous.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!