Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into pieces
- 6 bone in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper ground
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Spread sweet potatoes and broccoli on a large sheet pan. Sprinkle some Kissan Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
Season chicken with salt and pepper then spread the thighs on the sheet pan in middle of broccoli and sweet potato.
In a small bowl whisk together Kissan Tandoori Masala, yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste and lemon juice.
Pour a generous amount onto each chicken thigh with spoon.
Bake until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the vegetables are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!