“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.” – Joss Whedon
This is quick and easy lunchtime recipe that the family can enjoy!
- 1 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Frozen or fresh cooked meatballs as many as required for 4 sandwiches
- ½ jar Pasta Sauce
- ½ Onion, sautéed seasoned with salt
- Handful of assorted mushrooms sautéed seasoned with salt
- 1 loaf Multigrain ciabatta bread
- Sliced Cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Cut bread into 4 equal pieces and lay on baking sheet
In a large pan, heat olive oil then add meatballs
Panfry for a few minutes adding more oil if required
Add Kissan Tandoori Masala and mix thoroughly
Add pasta sauce and simmer until meatballs are heated throughout
Place sliced cheese on to bread and bake in oven for about 6 minutes (until cheese is melted)
Remove from oven and layer meatballs, onions and mushrooms. Enjoy.
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.
INTERESTED IN OTHER GREAT RECIPES?
Click here for more: More Food Ideas
Also, we’re always looking for great food ideas, if you have one you’d like to share, let us know! Either tag us on Instagram, email or essage us on Facebook! Eat Well!
* BUY KISSAN AUTHENTIC INDIAN PRODUCTS HERE! *
FEEL FREE TO PRINT & SHARE!
Thank you and visit again! Subscribe to our mailing list