KISSAN SIGNATURE TANDOORI CHICKEN
These mouth watering chicken wings were made using our famous Kissan Tandoori Masala. Try it out and indulge in the true taste and aroma of tandoori flavor.
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala Adjust to Taste
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 lbs Chicken Thighs/ Wings
- 1 small Onion Sliced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Plain Yoghurt or Sour Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Salt Adjust to Taste
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander to Garnish Chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander or Mint Chutney
Wash chicken pieces thoroughly. If you prefer larger pieces of chicken, cut slits with sharp knife around chicken to allow better marinating.
In a large glass or stainless steel mixing bowl, create a marinade by adding Kissan Tandoori Masala, yoghurt, Kissan Garam Masala, lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
Add the chicken to the marinade and coat chicken with mixture. Refrigerate overnight (or at least a few hours).
Barbecue or roast in oven at 375 F until chicken is fully cooked.
Garnish with sliced onions, fresh coriander and lemon slices.
Serve with chutney, naan bread, roti or rice.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!