Try our Mixed Bean Salad featuring our Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
With just a few simple ingredients take your salad from drab to fab!
- 100 gms Kidney Beans boiled or canned
- 100 gms chick peas boiled or canned
- 100 gms black eyed peas boiled or canned
- 2 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 50 gms corn boiled or canned
- 3 tbsp bell pepper yellow chopped
- 3 tbsp bell pepper red chopped
- 3 tbsp bell pepper green chopped
- 1/2 cup Kissan olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp corinader finely chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
Put all beans, peas, corn, bell peppers and onions in a large bowl. Mix together.
In a separate bowl add olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, cumin powder and tomato ketchup. Mix thoroughly.
Add finely chopped coriander, and squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix together thoroughly.
Pour the dressing mixture over the salad. Mix well.
Serve cold or at room temperature. Enjoy!
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!