Kissan’s Fried Rice with No Rice – All veggies!
Try our Kissan Fried Rice with No Rice (Veggies Only), featuring our
Kissan Garam Masala and Curry Masala!
Try our Kissan Fried Rice with No Rice recipe. Featuring all veggies and Kissan Garam Masala and Curry Masala. Works as a main dish or a side dish and can easily become a Vegan dish.
- 400 g Riced Broccoli
- 400 g Riced Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil or Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 4 Eggs Can be removed from recipe to make Vegan dish
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt To Taste
- 400 g Riced Cauliflower or other favourite vegetable
- Sauted Onions or Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
Mix Eggs, Bread Crumbs, Spices, Riced Vegetables and Sesame Oil together in large bowl. Making sure they are coated and mixed evenly.
Heat Coconut Oil or Desi Ghee (whichever you choose) in frying pan over low heat.
Add mixed ingredients to frying pan and pan fry over low heat stirring constantly. Fry for 25- 30 minutes.
Add salt to taste and serve. This dish can be used as a side dish or as a meal on its own.
For a Vegan dish, simply remove eggs from recipe.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!