“Good food ends with good talk.” – Geoffrey Neighor
This recipe came from one our very own staff members at Kissan. A simple creative recipe that can be served as snack.
A twist to your snacking!
- 1 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 4 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Kissan Chat Masala
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder (optional)
- 1.5 lb Peanuts (Plain or Roasted)
- ½ tsp Salt to taste (Although you may not need any)
- ¼ piece Chopped Onion to garnish (optional)
- 1 piece Cilantro to garnish (optional)
Using a large non stick pan, heat olive oil on the lowest temperature. Add all spices, and very little salt and stir-fry, ensuring that mixture does not stick to pan. Add more oil if required.
Add peanuts and mix thoroughly for about 6 minutes ensuring that mixture does not burn or stick to pan.
Remove from heat and place in a platter.
Garnish with onions and cilantro and sprinkle some more Chat masala if preferred.
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.
INTERESTED IN OTHER GREAT RECIPES?
Click here for more: More Food Ideas
Also, we’re always looking for great food ideas, if you have one you’d like to share, let us know! Either tag us on Instagram, email or essage us on Facebook! Eat Well!
* BUY KISSAN AUTHENTIC INDIAN PRODUCTS HERE! *
FEEL FREE TO PRINT & SHARE!
Thank you and visit again! Subscribe to our mailing list