Crispy Curried Cauliflower
Craving fried rice, but searching for a lighter version? Make this crispy curried cauliflower “fried rice substitute” recipe for a quick, fragrant side dish. A delicious version of fried rice that is so healthy and full of veggies.
- 2 tbsp Kissan Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 med Cauliflower Head
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 2 Eggs - Beaten
- 1 med Onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 Scallions, diced
1. Clean, rinse and dry the cauliflower and chop finely in a food processor. Then set aside.
2. Saute garlic, ginger and onion for two minutes in a skillet with Kissan Olive Oil at medium-high heat.
3. Cook carrots and peas for 5 minutes then add cauliflower and cover for 4 minutes.
4. Add Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Paste and a pich of salt. Stir frequently until cauliflower is slightly crispy.
5. Scramble egg and add to the cauliflower - combine thoroughly, garnish, and serve hot!
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!