Chicken Tikka Skewers
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Kissan Tikka Masala, juicy soft and full of taste this chicken will melt your cravings. Don’t forget to squeeze some lemon juice on it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 150 gm yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tikka Masala
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp red chili flakes
- 6-8 wooden skewers soaked in water
In a large bowl, add yogurt along with salt, chili flakes and Kissan Tikka Masala, ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
Clean and cut the chicken into square pieces.
Put the chicken into marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and grill it for 15-20 minutes turning time to time until cooked until brown.
All done! Serve hot with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce or mint sauce.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!