Chicken Tikka Masala
Enjoy one of my favourite authentic Indian dishes, Chicken Tikka Masala. This simple recipe will render a delicious meal for your family and friends.
- 2 Tsp Kissan Tikka Masala Spice
- 400 ml Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce (1 Jar)
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil (or Kissan Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 Lb Rinsed Chicken cubed
- 2 Tsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander garnish
- Salt to taste
- Naan, rice or roti to serve with
Wash and prepare chicken
Create a marinade using Kissan Tikka Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, yogurt, Kissan Coconut Oil, lemon juice and salt to taste.
Add chicken cubes to mixture and coat evenly
Refrigerate overnight or for a few hours
Heat a few teaspoons teaspoons of Kissan Coconut Oil or Kissan Olive Oil i a large non-stick frying pan
Add garlic, ginger, and onions, stir fry over medium heat for a few minutes or until onions are soft.
Increase heat and add marinated chicken into hot frying pan and stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
Add Kissan Crispy Fried Onions to chicken and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes
Add Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce and simmer for approximately 5 minutes
Remove from heat and plate
Garnish with coriander and serve naan bread, rice or roti.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Lastly, Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!