Try our Kissan Butter Chicken Meatballs, featuring our famous Kissan Tandoori Masala.
Grab your slow cooker and get your meatball on!
Perfect as a main dish or even a appetizer. This easy and delicious recipe is sure to become a household favourite.
- 1 lbs Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless Ground
- 1 Large Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 13 ounce Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce (1 jar)
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Minced
Combine the chicken, egg, bread crumbs, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Tandoori Masala, salt, cayenne pepper and cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs in slow cooker, coat it with a little oil or cooking spray. Pour Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce over meatballs.
Cook on low until meatballs are cooked thoroughly, 3-4 hours. Garnish with remaining cilantro.
All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
* Buy Kissan Authentic Indian products HERE! *
Feel free to Print & Share!
Thank you and visit again!